Did you know that the bonding process might actually start in your laundry room? A recent survey has found that 8 out of 10 parents claimed that the iconic scent of Dreft baby detergent actually helped them bond with their little one. Furthermore, 94% of parents surveyed said that the scent of Dreft reminds them of baby and when they are apart, 87% of parents agreed that the Dreft scent helps them feel more connected and closer to their little one.
More about Dreft purtouch
- 65% plant-based baby detergent that is hypoallergenic and made with naturally-derived ingredients to be gentle on baby’s skin.
- 65% Bio-based (certified through USDA BioPreferred program)
- Helps remove 99% of baby-food stains
- Formula is made with 100% renewable wind power electricity
- Formula is made at a zero manufacturing waste to landfill site
- 100% recyclable bottle
For more than 80 years, Dreft detergent has been designed especially for babies to be gentle on their skin and is the #1 Dermatologist Recommended for baby clothes – making it a baby care essential.
We’ve seen many parents create new mom bundles/ gift baskets and include items like onesies, blankets and then Dreft (an essential item for washing all of these adorable baby fabrics).
Contributor: Robyn Rosenzweig from Citizen Relations