The booming brow treatment of the past years has been brow lamination! Beauty brands are trying to create a perfect brow gel or soap to achieve the effect of laminated brows but you – being a professional brow lamination artist – can offer this procedure to your clients, and make their brows bushy and bold for weeks!
InLei and Eleebana brow lamination kits are everything you need to keep brows sleek, silky, and soft.
Read our article to know how to choose a good product and what supplies and tools every professional brow stylist needs.
Must Have Supplies for Brow Lamination
- Lifting solution – carefully straightens hairs before they are set in the new position.
- Neutralizing lotion – is used to stop processing.
- Moisturizing oil or lotion – nourishes and conditions the eyebrows, prevents over processing of the eyebrows.
- Bonding serum – is essential to set hairs in the required direction and get the desired brow shape.
- Applicators – Y comb tools to brush the eyebrows.
At LashStorePro online store you can easily find all the products and tools you need. If you don’t know what to choose, the consultants of the company will gladly help you to find exactly what you need for your work.
For your convenience there are also ready-made kits with all the necessary supplies and tools: a perfect option for beginners!
Where to Find High Quality Brow Lamination Supplies?
The things you need to know about how to choose quality brow lamination supplies:
- Find the company that supplies the lamination products. Find out where it gets the products: it is possible that your chosen brand is the official distributor of a popular brand.
- Ask if this company has all the required quality certificates for the products.
- Read customers’ reviews.
If you don’t want to waste your time looking for a reliable supplier, you can trust your choice to LashStorePro.
It is a Canadian company that is the official distributor of such popular brands like: London Lash, InLei, Elleebana.
The TOP stylists of Canada are using these products, and that means something. You can read their reviews on the website of the company.
Try and see for yourself: these are the best products that will make your work simple, safe and comfortable, and your clients achieve the brows of their dreams!