Don't overstay your visa! (19/26)

I’ve explained what the Schengen Zone is to so many clueless backpackers. Overstaying your visa or working illegally on your gap year can keep you from being able to live abroad in the future. Do it right and get an extended tourist visa, a work permit, or a working holiday visa. 

Contributor: Cori from

Written by Nathaniel Fried

Co-founder of Fupping. Busy churning out content and building an empire.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.