If you’re not self-reliant, you’re likely dependent on someone or something else. When we are dependent on others, we have confidence in them more than ourselves. This is often due to not believing in ourselves, which usually come from fears. Asking yourself certain questions can help you uncover your fears. Examples include:
- Why don’t I rely on myself more?
- What am I afraid of happening if I were to rely on myself?
- Do I have a limiting belief that I am incapable of taking care of myself?
- If so, where did this belief originate?
- Is this belief really true, or have there been circumstances in my life where I’ve proven that it’s not true?
Contributors: Jaime Pfeffer from Jaime Pfeffer LLC