Whenever I travel to San Diego for Business, I stay at the Omni Hotel, downtown. It’s directly across the street from the San Diego Convention Center, as well as Petco Park, which can be fun! Some of the on-site amenities I like are:
- Great Dining Choices
- Modern Business Center
- Fast Internet
- Close to the Airport, as well as the Convention Center.
- Right at the edge of the Gaslamp District
While you do have the options of many surrounding Restaurants and Bars in the area, if you’re there on a strict business schedule, you won’t need to leave the hotel to get food, laundry, or any other business needs.
My only complaint, it’s not cheap, but you get what you pay for so I’ll continue to stay there on business or pleasure.
Read reviews or book this hotel:
- Check this hotel out on Booking.com
- Check this hotel out on Trivago.co.uk
- Check this hotel out on TripAdvisor.co.uk
Contributors: Jeffrey Lenney from Jlenney Marketing