Panda Dung Tea (3/9)

Full of nutrients and natural properties, Panda Dung Tea is as bizarre as it is expensive. Like its name suggests, Panda Dung Tea is made with the help of Panda excrement; when Pandas eat wild bamboo, they only take in about 30% of its nutrients before the other 70% is wasted. Bamboo contains a cancer preventing agent which makes this tea one of the potentially healthiest for you. Sold at $35,000 for 500g, it’s described as containing a nutty and distinctive taste and aroma. 

Written by James Metcalfe

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.