Despite the age of this book, it still has great value in today’s business world.
The most valuable conclusions I gathered from this book:
- You cannot acquire great wealth without a concrete plan for attaining that wealth, a serious passion that compels you to act on your plan continuously, and great faith that your plan will allow you to succeed.
- Many of the world’s greatest achievers were passionate to the point of obsession, and in order to emulate their success you must cultivate a desire until it becomes an obsession.
- Material success does not come solely as a result of knowledge acquisition, but rather from one’s ability to organize and transform specialized knowledge such that it can be delivered to a wide audience in the form of a product or service.
- Persistence often makes the difference between success and failure. It is a state of mind that is essential to success and can be overcome through effort.
- One of the common attributes of highly successful people is the ability to reach decisions quickly and to change them slowly. Most of us are the opposite.
Want to read more reviews of this book or buy it? Check out the links below:
Contributor: Angelo Frisina from Sunlight Media LLC