Non GMO and made with REAL sugar (no high fructose corn syrup), the Candy People packaged line features fun Scandinavian-inspired shapes and is the perfect on-the-go snack for kids (and adults!) of all ages. The line also includes sugar free options that are diabetic friendly.
- Swedish Dala Horse: Raspberry, citrus and pineapple flavored gummy candy shaped like the hand-carved wooden toy horses that are now a treasured symbol of Sweden.
- Sour Viking: Strawberry, pear, cherry, black currant, lemon and orange flavored sour gummy candy inspired by the chieftain-led Scandinavian tribes that lived during the Viking Age in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
- Sour Melon Logs: Sour watermelon flavored chewy candy shaped like the old logs found in the mystical forest of Trollskogen, or the Forest of Trolls in English.
- Gummy Kicks: Mixed fruit flavored gummy candy sneakers with tutti frutti soles.
- Sour Skulls: Sour mixed fruit flavored gummy candy shaped like one of the most popular Swedish candies enjoyed by Swedes of all ages on Lördagsgodis or Saturday’s candies in English.
- Sugar Free Cola Bottles: Cola flavored gummy candy shaped like everyone’s favorite soda bottle.
- Sugar Free Pigs: Strawberry flavored marshmallow candy inspired by the importance of the pig in Scandinavian culture.
- Sugar Free Exotic Fruit: Tropical fruit flavored gummy candy inspired by Sweden’s love of fresh produce from exotic islands.
- Sugar Free Fish: Berry flavored gummy candy shaped like the herring fish (known as strömming in Swedish).
Contributor: Sarah Langhorst from Candy People