Recognize any beliefs you hold that don’t reflect your truth, such as:
- Women are only meant to do certain things in the world
- Remain feminine by being meek and self-deprecating
- Don’t shine too brightly because others may not feel comfortable with your brightness
- Women aren’t supposed to speak up and show how smart they are
Embrace your wisdom:
- Recognize that women have a uniqueness that comes from being a woman
- Value your innate ability to see how actions and ideas can affect the whole
Express the truth of Who You Are:
- That you are unique and have a right to fully express that uniqueness in ways that contribute positively to share what you know to be a Truth
Women can unveil their Confidence by accessing their individual truth and worth through removal of the layers of accumulated beliefs, judgments, opinions and more.
Contributor: Avilone Bailey
Services Offered: A woman’s access to her Confidence is accomplished easily and gently in Private Sessions with Avilone Bailey, founder of the no-touch Emotional Relief Catalyst energy healing modality. Private Sessions are done by phone or internet. Avilone can be reached at [email protected] or through her website: avilonebailey.com.